WORDLOCK’s #1 Selling Combo Bike Lock Uses A Pre-Set Word
welcome back by paper you instructional
video where it locked four-letter words
oh oh no not what you think
be funny though this is a number one
selling word combination lock word
locked in word secure easy to remember
word combination it is four foot long
and a quarter of an inch cable six
millimeter cable actually I’ll show you
how it works in a second it’s a flexible
steel game let me cut this off here so
that we can all get this common eight
these locks come with their own
four-letter word this one here I’m
relieved like man this one here is dart
dar t and as you can see here f AR all
oh my goodness uh okay we’ve got to put
it on D where the heck is a D that is D
a R T
a nice start
there’s how long this it’s a good simple
honest keep people honest lock it’s not
paying overnight at the train station
this lock ain’t going to cut it guys I’m
sorry but it’s a word lock you never
have to forget it if you remember what
you’re where it is obviously and that’s
the word and the word is to never fear
the black man for you it’s here
- SET AND RESET OVER AND OVER: You can keep changing your combination on this WordLock Cable Lock as many times as you wantTry tons of words with this easy to reset lock
- STRONG AND FLEXIBLE: The cable is virtually unbreakable, allowing you to lock it and leave it without worry. It is even designed with a vinyl coating that is weather proof and will not scratch your bike making it the ultimate in durability
- EASY TO SET, NEVER FORGET: WordLock uses your memory's natural preference for keywords and the alphabet, allowing you to set and change your own combination from thousands of possible word and letter combinations
- WORDLOCK STANDARDS: Thanks to WordLock's advances in lock technology. Security, creativity and usability come together in the original family of WordLock padlocks, bike locks, travel locks and cable locks
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Wordlock Combination Bike Cable Lock - 4 Dial, 5 Feet, Blue. All-Weather Vinyl Coating that Minimizes Scratching. Bike Mounting Bracket
Wordlock Bicycle Lock Review
The Wordlock bicycle lock was invented by an Englishman called William Wordsworth. It is a very famous lock and many bike locksmiths use it today, though it has been around since the Victorian age.
Bicycle locksmiths love using Wordlock as this lock is so easy to use. This is because it is a keyless lock, which means that there is no key. The key is usually kept in a case which is usually mounted on the frame of the bicycle.
This is great for people who often forget their keys or do not have them with them when they go out to use their bikes. This means that if the thief finds your bike they will be unable to take it apart as this will mean that the lock can only be accessed with a key.
When you first buy a bicycle that comes with a lock, this can make it easier to break into but even if you are not buying a new one you should change the key every now and then anyway. The key should be changed because thieves will often steal the key off a previous bicycle.
Wordlock bicycle locks are very popular for these reasons. Some bicycle locksmiths also sell other locks such as keyed chains and keyless cable locks. If you want to know how Wordlock bicycle locks work, then I would recommend visiting the internet for some more information. There are many websites that sell locks for bicycles and other vehicles and you can find a lot of information online.
Locksmiths will tell you that they can provide a much stronger lock than you will be able to get with normal tools. They will also tell you that they offer several different types of locking methods which include cable, chain, and keyless locks.
You might need a cable lock if you have a bike that is prone to theft. Chain locks are great for bikes, which are not locked as they tend to be easy to get.
Keyless bicycle locks are ideal if you only want to lock your bike up to use it for one day, or to leave it outdoors. These locks use radio-frequency technology, which means that the locks cannot be opened by thieves.
As previously mentioned, you should also use a Wordlock bicycle lock when you buy a bike. It is very easy to get the correct lock installed on a bike and they are well-known for working quickly and efficiently.
Last update on 2020-10-31 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.