How To Wear Bike Shorts?
Uh, make me look good…
How To: Wear Bike Shorts
To keep you riding comfortably, your bike saddle is designed to work with a chamois.
That’s a pad sewn into cycling shorts.
It supports your bone structure, provides cushioning in sensitive areas,
and prevents friction that can cause chafing and saddle sores.
Bontrager cycling shorts come in several designs with chamois built for different pelvic shapes and riding styles.
When trying on shorts or liners, look for sizes that fit snugly, but are comfortable to move around in.
The fabric shouldn’t shift against your skin as you pedal, but it shouldn’t cut off circulation to your legs either.
Look for a size that will hug your legs without pinching.
Once you’ve found a size and style that works for you, how do you get the most out of them?
First of all, never wear underwear while riding in your cycling shorts.
Your chamois was made to fit next to the skin to prevent chafing.
It’s built from fabrics that wick moisture and dry quickly.
Wearing underwear adds seams that chafe and fabric that holds in moisture.
Leave ’em at home.
Next, wash your shorts regularly to keep them clean from bacteria that are produced when you sweat.
Shorts can be washed in your washing machine using cold water on the gentle cycle.
Be sure to line dry to get the longest life out of your shorts.
Lastly, you may find chamois cream helpful.
Many riders prefer the extra moisturizing skin care and protection that chamois cream provides.
If you go this route, be sure to use designated cycling chamois cream.
Other lotions may contain ingredients that can break down materials in your chamois
or irritate your skin while exercising.
Cycling shorts are a great investment and a classic part of cycling culture.
Once you’ve tried riding in them, we’re confident you’ll want to join the club too.
Check out trekbikes.com or stop by your local Trek retailer to find a pair that fits you best.
- 220g/m2 80% polyester20% spandex,fabric has good elasticity, more close to the skin ,quickdry,Fabrics have the function of the moisture absorption perspiration, let movement can more lasting, reduce lactic acid
- Cycling pants comes with 3D gel padding inside,3 foam densities 80kg/m3,breathable and comfortable,PADDING is thickness,is suitble for long distance and abecedarian.
- Sewing a smooth, effectively reduce the friction,effectively improve the persistence of the movement
- Hem with slicone,let you in the process of riding trousers is more close to the skin, the sweat sucked dry quickly, reduce the production of lactic acid
- Suggest to buy a bigger sizeSIZE(INCHES) S : WAIST : 21.2, INSEAM:7.2,THIGH:18.4 , SIZE M : WAIST 22.8 ,INSEAM : 7.5 ,THIGH: 19.4,SIZE L : WAIST 24.4, INSEAM 7.8 , THIGH :20.4 , SIZE XL : WAIST 26,INSEAM 8 ,THIGH 21.4,SIZEXXL: WAIST 27.6,INSEAM:8.3 ,THIGH 22.4 ,SIZEXXXL:WAIST 29.2,INSEAM 8.6 ,THIGH 23.4
Last update on 2020-05-29 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.