Weslo Cross Cycle Upright Bike Demo Video
we’ve innovated to create a cycling
machine that pushes beyond convention
one that gives you a total body workout
introducing the cross cycle upright bike
from Wesley the dual grips are the
perfect way to tone your arms while you
cycle and when you’re ready to intensify
your workout and burn more calories
simply adjust the resistance the
integrated device shelf means endless
hours of entertainment are always within
arm’s reach and the large LCD monitor
allows you to keep track of your
important stats like speed time distance
rpms and calories burned no matter how
hard you push yourself the quiet inertia
enhanced flywheel means your pedaling is
always smooth and consistent the
vertically adjusting seat gives you the
perfect fit and the adjustable straps
mean your feet always stay comfortably
in place while you cycle the sturdy
steel frame is durable and built to last
and supports up to 250 pounds and get
the added assurance of a 90-day parts
and labor warranty transform the way you
cycle and get a total body workout with
the West’s low cross cycle upright bike
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN – Featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder coated finish, the step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting that is created easier for the knees and back.
- EIGHT RESISTANCE LEVELS – This stationary bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance. The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains and customize your workout according to fitness level!
- EASY-TO-READ COMPUTER SCREEN – The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as a odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED SEAT – The equipment has an ergonomically designed saddle furnished with comfortable high-density foam. It features contoured foam-covered handles for extra support of the back and arms to help maintain proper form when exercising.
- COUNTERBALANCED PEDALS – Weighted pedals designed to provide maximal foot support while offering ultimate control. This bike is equipped with adjustable foot straps to create the perfect fit for your feet.
- Unknown (Subtitle)
Weslo Exercise Bicycle Review
Weslo exercise bicycle is one of the newest bands to emerge from Japan, and it has been creating its presence and reputation in the fitness bike market for quite some time. It has now come to America and it is now available for you to buy online.
Weslo exercise bicycle has a great reputation in the market for their high quality and great designs. You will find these bikes in various different sizes and colors to choose from, so you can choose the right one that would fit your body and the budget you have.
They offer many different models of this bike. Each one of them comes with a built-in heart monitor, pedals and handlebars and of course a comfortable seat that you can sit on. The seat is made of vinyl so you don’t need to worry about your expensive bike being damaged when you are riding it, and the seat is padded so you won’t get tired easily.
The Weslo exercise bicycle also comes with an automatic power meter, which is designed specifically to measure the amount of calories you burn during your exercise, as well as other metrics that will help you better understand how you are using your exercise bike. The features of the bike are pretty much all what you would expect from such a popular brand.
You can find all sorts of models of this bike in various stores online. One thing that you need to know about most online stores is that they will sell used products, so you will need to make sure that you are dealing with a reputable website to buy from. This is especially important if you are buying online because not all websites are reputable enough to purchase from.
Weslo bikes have become extremely popular in the United States, and you should buy one today to start improving your health. If you do some research before you buy, you will be able to find the best bike for your needs.
As with all fitness equipment, it is important to know how much you are actually looking to pay for an exercise bike, because there are some very expensive models that only work for professional athletes and very high class people who do high-intensity workouts. If you are looking to buy an affordable model, you can always try to go for the used version because it will probably be cheaper than the new ones.
When it comes to the safety of the exercise bicycle, there are many factors to take into consideration before you buy one. First and foremost, it is important to ensure that the seat is padded so that you do not get injured when you are riding it.
Another important aspect to look for is the wheel size and make sure that you are getting a bike with wheels that are wide enough to fit your body. A good bicycle will also have a battery so you won’t have to worry about a flat tire while riding. Finally, you will also want to make sure that you buy a model with a back-pedaling and a side-pedaling feature so that you can test it out before buying it.
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.