Schwinn Women’s Legacy Cruiser 26″ Bike Overview
hi I’m Christina and I’m with Deb
petruchio’s calm and I wanted to share
one of my favorite activities with all
of you this summer and it’s riding a
bike it is an important way to stay
active and healthy and make sure my kids
see me staying active and healthy
overall such a great workout and so much
fun with my Schwinn cruiser bike I have
the Schwinn women’s legacy 26 inch
cruiser bike in yellow I love that it is
just so comfortable to ride it might be
due to the springs in the seat and the
upright riding position and deceit it’s
also adjustable which I really like the
weight limit goes up to 300 pounds and
the bike itself only weighs 44 pounds I
also like that it has a limited lifetime
warranty for as long as you own the bike
you know you need a helmet to protect
yourself so here are some things that I
love about this helmet I love that it
has a pony tail port in the back it has
ten vin and four great airflow through
the helmet and it’s just smart to wear a
helmet and leave your biking worries
behind so don’t leave home without one
have you noticed my cute wicker basket
on the front of my Schwinn bike it’s
probably my most favorite thing I just
love it doing that your water bottle
inside your purse your umbrella anything
else you might need as you’re riding
around town it’s just absolutely perfect
and it’s such a decorative touch so I’m
enjoying summer loving my bike and I
want to hear what ways you stay active
with your family discover
- Schwinn steel retro city frame and fork offers a stylish, comfortable ride.
- Schwinn 7 speed twist shifter with Schwinn rear derailleur provide quick gear changes.
- Alloy front and rear linear pull brakes ensure precise stops.
- Fenders protect you from splashes, while the classic rear carrier provides convenient storage.
- 700c size wheel fits adult riders 5’4” to 6’2”. Includes limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
Last update on 2020-05-29 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.