Huffy 26″ Granite Men’s Mountain Bike Demo Video
durable and tough the huffy granite
mountain bike is ready for anywhere you
want to roll 26 inch rugged tires handle
a mix of terrain trails woods
neighborhood roads whatever path you
choose to ride a 15 speed thumb shifting
system with a 5-speed derailleur and a
durable steel one piece crank seamlessly
shifts between gears for smooth riding
performance the hardtail steel frame is
precision crafted for durability and
features a strong eye catching blue with
bold graphics front and rear steel
linear pull brakes provide smooth sure
stopping power lightweight alloy rims
resist corrosion for all-weather
performance the premium padded saddle
features bumper guards and an alloy
quick-release that makes for easy height
adjustment creighton grips give a
performance look and comfort feel to
your ride the huffy granite delivers the
performance you can count on and the fun
you’ll expect time after time
- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a Denim Blue hardtail frame and 21 speeds to conquer the trails, the Huffy Stone Mountain is ready for outdoor adventures; just follow the steps in our product manual
- An exclusive: Ideal for ages 13 and up and a minimum rider height of 5 feet; durable steel frame backed by our limited lifetime warranty (see owner's manual); suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride
- The indexed Shimano TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation
- 26" X 1.95" knobby tires tear into dirt bike paths with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent stopping action; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece crank have responsive feel; Kraton grips remain comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte black; kickstand included
Huffy Mountain Bike Review
Huffy mountain bikes are designed by a family of people that know the value and importance of bicycles for everyday use. The mountain bicycles come in various sizes, with a basic sized tire, a size based on your height, and a wide width tire.
It feature options for even shorter riders, with a longer model of mountain bicycle whose wheels measure just 24 inches in width. These wheels are often referred to as “speed” wheels, as they are used for more aggressive off-road riding. They are a great option for the beginner, but can be difficult to fit into a smaller-sized bike, especially if you are short.
Huffy mountain bikes are built for comfort. The seat and handlebars can be adjusted to accommodate taller or shorter users, with adjustable features for both upright and reclined seating. Many of the handles come with knurled tops to prevent them from slipping. The handlebars are well padded, and there is a comfortable suspension system with two shocks.
In addition to the seat, Huffy bike models feature some other features as well. For example, there are a wide saddle and a large padded footrest. The seat tube is well padded, too. The pedals are well padded, and the handlebars have an ergonomic design.
There are two types of bikes offered by Huffy. The Standard model has a basic frame, which is made up of a steel frame with a carbon-fiber front fork and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. The Deluxe model has a lightweight aluminum frame and features a full suspension system, and the ability to add pedals.
The price range for the mountain bikes will depend on the frame size, the features, and the size of wheels and tires you buy. The more features the bike has, the more expensive it will be. The same is true of the price range for the Deluxe mountain bike, as well.
Mountain bikes are sold with both standard and non-standard handlebar configurations. The non-standard model will use regular handlebars and no pedals. You may also be able to choose between standard and non-standard handlebar and saddle configurations. If you decide to buy a non-standard bike, make sure that the correct size handlebars are fitted.
If you want a complete set of mountain biking equipment, like helmets, pedals, and lights, then you can purchase all of this at the same time when you buy a Huffy bike. Some of the bikes will have accessories for this as well, such as helmets, lights, and pedals, but you need to find out what you need before you buy.
The accessories for a Huffy bike include a front and rear rack for carrying accessories, or extra baskets that can be mounted in the rear of the bike.
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.