Schwinn Girls Bike Review
here Kenji and I are with her brand-new
bike a Schwinn jasmine these are 16
inches she will show you the awesome
features that we were loving it is about
$100 bike and it’s great for little
girls what do you love
see this fashion standard sparkly and I
can put stuff in our shoe fits the foul
and stop and if you applehead like if
you’re doable mommy and daddy like all
right now and you are the one the big
bike level and you press these tools and
then this is called implicit got ready
for that training for our to be lost
you got that compass to blows if you
need because it’s your trainer we all
got flower petal streamer or sleemoth
another break so don’t the hand brake so
the kids can adopt to the adult style
bread it doesn’t look great – I don’t
you see a suit has pedal brakes oh my
gosh these kind of raised up the
considered you slow down a little
advanced topic he’s one heel I’ll just
risen a demo for you but anyway Kenny’s
really excited in some way I have to
take off these same wheel top white ones
plus white very good why do you keep
right and show hotties and was they see
- This Schwinn Elm girl's bike with 18-inch wheels is designed for children 3 - 7 years old or 42 - 52 inches tall. The Elm is perfect for riding to the park or riding on the sidewalk around the neighborhood.
- With Schwinn's SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat.
- Designed with younger riders in mind, this bike includes a rear coaster brake (reverse the pedals to stop) and a front caliper brake (hand-brake like adult bikes); easing the transition to a hand-brake-only bike when they’re ready.
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Elm girl's bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle.
- The Schwinn Elm girl's bike with 18-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: training wheels, saddle handle, kickstand, chainguard, and number plate.
Last update on 2020-07-05 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.