Electric Chopper Bicycle Review
today laughter then I’m going to talk to
you about my electric chopper it’s a
West Coast chopper rigidly just a
bicycle and I’ve converted mine into an
electric bike the original bicycle is a
derelict so I have to clean it up pull
it apart and clean things up but the
main elements of the electric bicycle is
all a retrofit and up here on the
handlebars the product they also sell
you a thumb throttle but I chose to go
with the rest strong grip drop so the
electric car battery here mounted very
conveniently to the bulb holding this
fake petrol tank in place the pouch
there that’s even that’s the control
gear that just strapped into place now
in order to get this motor into the
forks here it’s a little bit of an
operation the forks have to be spread
further apart to do that you need
something like a car jack you have to
squeeze it between the forks one that
out more space so it’s a it’s a nice
feel it is if you are six foot or more
you’re probably a bit too big for one of
but hey Jimmy don’t forget to put a bit
of grease in the bearings on the front
wheel and check your brakes and all that
sort of thing I think it’s time to go
for a cruise so we’ll head down to the
- 100% New In Box an in the color of: Black. Includes: High Power 7 LED Front Light, LCD Speedometer, 2 Seats, Free Alarm, Free Wheel Lock, Free Extra Key's, Street Tire and we are including 3 Pieces FREE of Off-Road Tires as bonus!
- Key-less Remote Start Option, ** This 3 wheel scooter has the rear axle disconnected for smaller transport size. It will need to be installed when you get it. We will provide instructions, along with a video. It only takes about 30-45 minutes to install it. Ships LTL Freight with Curbside delivery done so via lift gate or dock unload.
- Charge Time 4-6 Hours, Range Per Charge: 30-40 Miles (Depending on how you drive). Motor: 60V 2000W, Battery: 60V 20AH High Capacity Lithium Battery. (Others are 12AH or 15AH). 6 Months parts warranty after purchase.
- Overall Scooter Size: 74" L x 38" W x 48" H, Tire Size: 18" x 9.5", Suspension: Front + Rear Suspension, Braking: Hydraulic Oil + Disk Brake, Max Slope Climbing Angle: 40 Degrees.
- Top Speed: roughly 28 - 30MPH (might go more, depending on the road grade), Max Load Weight: 440lbs, Net Weight / Gross Weight: 220lbs / 242lbs. Please note new in box scooters will require some assembly.
Last update on 2020-05-29 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.