How to lift a dirt bike onto a stand?
hey guys meg strap here I’ve been
getting a lot of requests to do videos
for dirt biking for short people so I’m
going to start really simple with how to
get your dirt bike onto a bike stand
specifically these tall matrix stands
not everyone wants to use those those
push-up stands because they’re not very
stable etc so super easy I’m going to
show you guys a method that doesn’t
require a lot of effort and it doesn’t
require long arms and legs and giant
muscles so I place the stand here go
around to the front of your bike
important part you grab the front brake
so that your front wheels not going to
turn because you’re gonna be lifting the
bike with the front wheel so you grab
the front wheel lift with your legs the
bike up place it on the stand there you
go easy I’m five foot three so something
like this isn’t an issue for me it’s
definitely the easiest way to get your
bike up on the stand okay so I’m quickly
going to show you guys the method that
most people use and you’ll soon find out
why I don’t like this method so grabbing
the handle here on the back of the bike
they’re gonna lift the bike onto the
stand this way so when I go to do that
I’m using as much as I can
to get it up there it’s a lot of work
because I don’t have that height I
actually have to lift the bike past that
point and yeah a lot of strength comes
into that so okay so I’m going to show
you guys one more time the easier method
if you’re a short person so stand on
go around grab the front brake lift the
front tire lift with your legs you can
get it up a lot higher with less work
and boom she’s on there
- ✅ IDEAL BIKE STAND FOR MAINTENANCE WORK AND OIL CHANGE- The bike stand will lift the bike off the ground and onto the reinforceable top that features a drain hole for quick and easy oil changes. The extra thick oil & gas resistant rubber pad will keep your bike in place and allow for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- ✅ STURDY ALUMINUM REINFORCED CONSTRUCTION- This motorcycle panel ID stand by Pit Posse is the ideal bike stand for your every need. The panel is roughly 12 x 7, the bottom edge is 12 inches, and the top edge tapers to about 10 inches, and it is 17 inches tall. A durable and sturdy stand that you can rely on made of sturdy aluminum and heavy construction to support your bike's weight.
- ✅ COLORFUL DESIGN GREAT FOR DISPLAYING YOUR SPONSORS- The bike stand has a slick design, great for sponsored events and track days. The stand is available in silver, black, red, blue, and orange and features a place to display your sponsors or decorate with stickers and logos. Whether you need a stand for everyday use in your shop, garage, trailer, or just for events, this stand is the right choice for you.
- ✅ A DIRTBIKE STAND WITH A REMOVABLE TOOL TRAY- We included a removable tool tray for your convenience. There's no better way to work on your dirt bike than having everything you need available to you within reach, just prepare your work station and lift your bike on the stand, position the tools you need on the tray and get the job done quickly and efficiently on Pit Posse's bike stand.
- ✅ YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR # 1 PRIORITY- Pit Posse takes pride in offering accessories and maintenance tools for the everyday biker and mechanic. We know you're going to love this MX bike stand. If you're not 100% satisfied we will give you a full refund or a free exchange, no questions asked. We offer a 5-year warranty, contact us directly, and we will gladly assist.
Dirt Bike Stand Review
Dirt bike stands alone units are necessary in order to get the most out of your bicycle. They allow for easier handling, a better view, and you can even use them as a portable storage unit as well.
You’ll be able to inspect your dirt bike easily without actually being in it, and deal with any repairs or maintenance issues with ease. If you’re going to be out there riding or racing, you’re going to experience some serious issues with regard to servicing or maintenance. You’ll have to find a place to store it in case you need to take it out on the go when you’re not using it. Most stands for dirt bikes are made from lightweight aluminum and plastic.
This means that they’re fairly lightweight and very portable. They can be placed anywhere on your property. You’ll only need one of these stands, which should cost you about twenty dollars or so. When you need to use one of them, they’re relatively inexpensive to replace.
Because these stands are so portable and lightweight, they make it easier to put them up and down in any situation. They can be moved from place to place without much difficulty. Most people who use them often choose to keep their dirt bikes at home in their garage, and take it out in the garage to have their oil changed and other maintenance issues taken care of.
If you want to maintain your dirt bikes properly and affordably, these stands are probably the best way to go. They allow for the best possible care for your dirt bike and should last you a while.
These stands are designed in such a way that they are easy to attach to your dirt bike. They fit the back wheel of your bike tightly and then attach to the front of it. The locking mechanism is pretty strong.
Some models come with a remote so that you can adjust how far back your bike is from the ground when riding. Other models are more basic and offer a clamping system. Both of these models are relatively inexpensive.
When it comes to dirt bikes, you need to ensure that you have a sturdy stand to keep them in position and in good working order. There’s nothing worse than having to deal with dirt on your tires and under your tires while you’re riding, so you’ll want to buy something that’s going to stand up to the wear and tear.
Last update on 2021-05-08 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.