Blackbur Countdown 1600 Front Bicycle Light Review
picture this you’re commuting home from
a hard day’s work or you’re jobless and
you’re just like riding a mountain bike
at night of these two scenarios what is
one thing you want to know how long the
life’s gonna lie
well the countdown 1600 live from
Blackburn does just that incredibly the
light has a countdown timer letting you
know how long your battery will last in
blitz mode at 1600 lumens of bright the
light will last an hour and a half
that’s crazy bread shortly into your
ride turn the light down to medium mode
incredibly the timer automatically
adjusts letting you know just how much
more singletrack you can enjoy the
countdown 1600 light is still tough it
only takes 10 minutes to charge to 80%
and it has several modes with uneasy on
and off like blitz high medium low
strobe and posts amazing the countdown
1600 a robust light with the one feature
every Lake should have a countdown timer
all right now now about the long way
- FRONT OR REAR CAPABLE - With the push of a button, this light can switch between white front light and a red rear light. Holding the button for 2 seconds turns the light on and off, and pushing the button once changes modes between white solid, red solid, white flashing and red flashing. The light also remembers which mode you were last using and turns on in that mode
- MEETS ANSI FL-1 STANDARD - Meets ANSI FL-1 standard- this standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured
- VERSATILE MOUNTING SYSTEM - Round seat posts, aero posts, seat stays or to loops on bags/clothes (with the built-in wire clip) are all fair game for mounting the Dayblazer rear light thanks to it's unique and reconfigurable bracket interface. It is easy to bring it with you
- IP-65 - Ingress protection rating or ip rating, is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the ip-65 standard, which means is totally protected against dust/grit and is fully resist strong jets of water from all directions
- LED FUEL GAUGE/CHARGE INDICATOR - A small built in led light indicates the battery level. Green = >75%, orange = 75-25%, red = <25%
The Blackburn bicycle light is the most popular model of bicycle lights that you can buy. This is because it is the most well-known and most widely recognized brand in its category. If you are looking for something that is a little bit different from the normal lights that you see on most bikes then you should look at this brand as there are lots of features that you will find to be very beneficial for you.
There are a number of different lights that you can get on your bike. Most people have no idea how much power they actually need. If you want a light that is going to give you the best illumination that you need then you should be considering getting a Blackburn bicycle light.
One of the first things that you want to consider when buying lights is whether you are looking for a light that just gives you the beam of light or whether you want one that has several different types of beams. You may be looking for a Blackburn bicycle light that will give you a beam that goes across the road. If you are doing some research then you may find that you can get a light with a red beam to help light up the path you are going to take.
Another feature that you will find to be very useful is the ability to change between various different types of lights by using the switch on the light. When you have to do any long distance riding then you need the maximum amount of illumination so having this on your bike is essential.
If you are looking for a light that is going to be used on a regular basis then you will want to look at buying one that is easy to use. You don’t want to have to constantly fumbling with a thing that is designed to help you stay safe on your bicycle. If you choose something like this then you are likely to find that you can use it on a daily basis and not have any problems with it.
The light is also important as it is going to help you see in dark areas. It may be a good idea to get a bike light that has a lot of bulbs on it as well. This will make it much easier to identify an object when you need to see it.
Last update on 2020-08-04 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.