Monkey Light Pro Bike Wheel Lights Demo
hi Kickstarter I’m Dan engineer and
founder here at muck electric the monkey
light Pro is the world’s most advanced
bicycle wheel display you may have seen
one of our prototypes at Maker Faire
SIGGRAPH Dragons Den or at a museum
it’s got 256 full-color LEDs and can be
mounted onto any standard bike wheel
moulded out of solid rubber the monkey
light Pro is waterproof and durable
the graphics are stabilized from 10 to
40 miles per hour while you ride it
makes a stunning semi-transparent
display that is visible from both sides
use the web interface to organize your
images and animations then download them
via bluetooth wireless light up the road
and share your message with the world
this is where we design and manufacture
our products say hi to Phil Hickock sir
Aaron and Katie Katherine does sales for
monkey electric we were able to build
all of this through the success of our
last Kickstarter the monkey light Pro
also lets you display your own artwork
logos and animations to get you started
we’ve pre-loaded an amazing collection
of art for you to use artists like David
Opie and Yoshi Saudi oka and more have
created artworks specifically for the
monkey life pro many developers have
already done amazing things with our
prototypes the Fukushima wheel project
outfitted a bike with pollution sensors
as you ride around it collects data from
the environment and displays it on the
now with the success of the monkey light
210 and monkey light 232 and after five
years of product development and over
nine different prototypes we’re ready to
bring the monkey light Pro to market but
we need your help
hi I’m Laurent I hope down out with
sales and marketing here at monkey
electric we asked some couple our
friends what they would do at the monkey
light Pro and here’s what they came up
we’re very excited about our monkey
light Pro and hope you are too it’s
truly a unique project we have built a
lot of prototypes which have been used
in wide variety of applications all the
footage in this video was shot using the
monkey light Pro from the success of our
last Kickstarter we scaled up our
in-house manufacturing and proved our
capabilities our smaller monkey light
products are now being sold worldwide
and are known for their quality we’ll be
making the monkey light Pro in the same
US production line as our other products
that’s right we’re made here in the USA
we need your help to make this happen
please support our Kickstarter if you
want to help us build the monkey light
Pro there are significant cost for us to
create production molds and purchase the
if we succeed here on Kickstarter we’ll
be able to manufacture the monkey light
Pro and light up the word I hope you
enjoyed our video please support our
- BE COOL! As seen on FOX, ABC, NBC and CBS News, these LED bike wheel lights from Activ Life are the hottest new thing to hit SoCal and trend-setting cities across America. These are popular Christmas gifts for women, men and kids of all ages. Your bicycle will turn heads, FOR SURE! Each box lights 2 wheels. Get Ready to Ride in Style! Only available on Amazon.
- BE SAFE! Gain increased visibility from all directions so you and your loved ones are safer in low light conditions. Normal bike lights can only be seen from the front and back, leaving you vulnerable from the sides. With Activ Lites, your bike will STAND OUT from all angles, whether you are moving or not. Want even more ATTENTION? Switch from “constant on” to “flashing” mode. Get yours now!
- YOU WANT EASY INSTALLATION? You got it! These super cool LED bicycle rim lights fit more bikes than any other model…from 12” toddler bikes all the way up to 29” adult bicycles. NO TOOLS REQUIRED! Our Patented Activ Lites are the only brand that uses durable silicone bands to hold your ultra-bright lights securely in place. We even provide an easy-to-follow installation VIDEO so you don’t even have to read instructions. Click the add to cart button now!
- ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS! Designed and patented in the USA, Activ Lites are the longest, brightest LED bike wheel lights on the market. Insist on the top quality, long-lasting, waterproof product you expect that comes with a fast, easy installation video, lifetime manufacturer’s warranty and…batteries. Yes, batteries ARE included so you’re ready to ride, right out of the box!
- FULL COLOR GIFT BOX is perfect for birthday presents and Christmas gift ideas for boys and girls. Even men and women love them! GET YOUR ACTIV LITES TODAY!
Bicycle Wheel Lights Review
Bike wheel lights are among the newest and most inventive cycling products to come out on the market in recent times. Being an innovative lighting concept, there are only very few options in terms of number of varieties but have been fast becoming popular for a variety of reasons. There are a few things to consider when deciding on a set of bicycle wheel lights.
The first thing to look at is the type of lights the bicycle you want to purchase has. Depending on the age and physical condition of the cyclist, there are different types of lighting that are more appropriate than others. For instance, a light that provides more than adequate illumination will not be appropriate for someone who is a beginner to cycling. Likewise, a light that is too bright for the rider will have the opposite effect.
Another factor to keep in mind is whether or not the light is battery operated or if it will be rechargeable. While many bike lights come with rechargeable batteries, some will require that you remove the battery before each use. This can make certain lights impractical or even dangerous in situations where the light is not required. Additionally, this can be quite time consuming as the user must recharge the light every few hours.
Finally, while many people assume that bike wheel lights must provide a lot of light to the cyclists, this isn’t necessarily the case. A good light has to be seen from several meters, can be very dim compared to other more conventional cycling lights, which may only give you enough light to get by for about five meters, or maybe even less.
The purpose of a bicycle light is to help you get from place to place and you should be able to find one that suits your requirements. For example, if you plan on using your bicycle as a bicycle carrier, then a light which has a wider beam should be on your list, especially if you plan to carry a large load.
You should also consider what other types of lights you can safely carry on your bicycle. Some people prefer a bright light, which provides enough illumination to get by for their needs, while others favor a soft light, which gives them more safety.
Last update on 2020-10-31 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.