Banana Bike GT Balance Bike Review
it can be difficult to find a good
quality balance bike for under $100 most
budget balance bikes are intended for
the playroom not the playground that’s
why we appreciate the banana bike GT
balance bike this affordable little ride
offers features like pneumatic air tires
alloy wheels and hubs
and a Threadless headset thanks to its
low standover height and long seat posts
it also provides a good fit for kids
anywhere from two to four years old the
bike also comes with a quick-release a
focused collar so that you can make easy
quick and tool-free seat height
adjustments one thing that gives the
banana GT a huge leg up over the
competition is its inclusion of aluminum
wheels and pneumatic air tires many
budget balance bikes have plastic or
foam tires that make them more of a toy
than a bike on the banana GT it’s air
filled tires are beefy have good
traction and can be ridden safely on any
train grass dirt gravel uneven pavement
you name it we found that the Threadless
headset on the banana bike GT is good
quality and then it held up even with
some decent abuse one of the only real
cons about the banana GT balance bike is
its lack of a steering limiter a
steering limiter keeps handlebars from
over rotating which can be hugely
beneficial for a young type of toddlers
just learning to ride we also found that
our three-year-old tester who is already
a balance bike pro easily got confused
and rode with the handlebars back
another con about this bike is the
exposed bolts on the wheels we always
like to look for bikes with either
recessed bolts or at the very least bolt
covers this isn’t a serious safety issue
your child isn’t gonna get seriously
injured as a result but it’s something
worth being aware of for a bike that
sells for well under $100 the banana GT
balance bike has exceptional value that
said don’t fool yourself into thinking
that you’re getting all the same
features as a more expensive balanced
bike at a killer price the banana bike
GT lacks the handbrake and sealed
bearing hubs of a bike like the womb one
for example if you have a bigger budget
spend a little more to get a better bike
the bottom line
the banana bike GT is a balance bike
that offers excellent bang for your buck
if you don’t have a huge budget but want
to get your child a good quality
we’d recommend the banana bike GT thanks
to its pneumatic air tires alloy wheels
and Threadless headset it provides
superior quality when compared to most
balance bikes under $100 you can learn
more about the banana bike GT and
compare it to other balanced bikes at
rascal rides calm also please hit
subscribe so you get future reviews tips
and community to help you have more fun
biking with your family
- IT’S MORE FUN ON A BANANA BIKE - The Original Banana-shaped bicycle frame design, with a low centre of gravity and an easy step-through frame design, the lightweight (just 6.4Lbs) Banana Bike LT is the ideal training bike for 2, 3, 4 or 5 year old children to have fun on their outdoor adventures.
- NEW MODEL - The new LT Version 4 is better and lighter than ever. With new premium ultra-comfy, durable seat, new extra safe grips with wide cushioned bar-ends, quick release clamp for easy seat adjustment, new ultra-lightweight puncture-proof EVA wheels with improved traction, new axle setup for faster spinning durable bearings, new unique twin bearing headset for ultra-smooth steering, safe child-proof handlebar locking hex clamp, new more environmentally friendly, robust powder coated paint.
- FULL WARRANTY - The Banana Bike LT is constructed with premium parts (not to be confused with cheap copies) and comes with a full warranty and amazing customer support. Any problems whatsoever with your bike, we’re here to help, our great reviews are a testament to that, just get in touch.
- FLEXIBLE SIZING FOR GROWING RIDERS - With its easy quick release mechanism, the seat height of the Banana Bike LT can be adjusted on the go from just 12.2” up to 15.7”, a great range that will see most kids from their first biking experience, through to their transition onto their first proper pedal bike at the age of between 4 and 5 years old.
- THE BETTER WAY TO LEARN - The Banana Bike LT is designed with your kids in mind, it is lightweight, with great ergonomics. A Banana Bike is far superior to scooters, tricycles or starter pedal bikes with stabilizers; small boys and girls can easily handle the bike, travel further distances and you won’t be left carrying it as your child won’t want to put it down.
A banana bicycle is a bike that is designed with a banana-shaped seat. There are many other types of seats available, but the banana is one of the most popular and the cheapest. The reason for this popularity of the banana is the fact that they are low to the ground, easy to fold and have a low center of gravity. Another reason why they are so cheap is because the wheels are designed to handle hills rather than flat surfaces.
There are many different types of bicycles that have a handle bar on the front like a typical bicycle, but a banana handle bar allows the rider to keep his hands on the handle bars as much as possible and it also provides a comfortable riding position. Because of this comfort factor, many people use their banana handle bar in combination with a regular bicycle handle bars.
The main difference between a regular bicycle handle bars and a banana bicycle handle bars is that the normal handlebars are straight. On the other hand, on a banana bicycle, the handles can be bent backwards and forwards which allows for the rider to use the handle bars on both sides of the bicycle. This type of riding position has many benefits over normal bike riding where the rider is always on the same side of the road.
It may be difficult to maneuver when you are riding on your handle bars, but if you have some experience it becomes easier as you become more experienced. The reason why people choose to use their banana handle bars is because they are so low to the ground. When you are riding on a regular bicycle, the handle bars are typically up near the shoulders of the rider. These are good for most street riding, but the problem is that they provide a very limited range of motion when riding on steep hills. On a banana bicycle, you will find that when riding on hills, you can actually get more speed out of the pedal stroke, which helps to get you up those steep hills quicker.
You will also find that the bicycle handles are very durable. If you ride on a regular bicycle for a long time you will realize that you tend to bend or break the handlebars quite easily, and in many cases the handlebars cannot be repaired. However, the handles on a banana bicycle are designed to last a lifetime so you will not need to worry about your handles breaking down or cracking.
There are many different makes and models of a banana bicycle so you will want to do some research and decide which one would be the best fit for your needs. You can even buy a used or reconditioned bicycle and then build on it yourself to make it your own unique banana bicycle.
Last update on 2020-08-10 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.