Mini Dirt Bike 50cc Demo Video
hi guys what’s happened we’re fighting
for my name’s buddy
my name is Frankie and we’ve got a
minimo or 50 CCS and what we’re gonna be
doing today we’re gonna be riding them
show what how fast they are and please
do not fall off books and lots of mums
yeah and yeah we’re gonna start more and
this is a big film us I fell off already
my first wide got massive bruising my
leg yeah I fell off one thing because
when I went on a day I haven’t full off
I know nothing like them because when we
did when we could we got these at
Christmas and we got a lovely duck and
we got lovely and BMX fall down a
caravan and then we’ll work we’re at the
cavern now so yeah we had a caravan we
win the big deal and we’re going to be
riding him for a second time
so hey you scare helmet on right now I
need to see this
so we dress now
and we’re gonna start the bike okay
sweet Elma yes yeah nice and my destined
style off I can stop me off
they’re not like
be done somehow upon a rock Jim laughs
solet a rocket my foot are you fool
yelling oh my tongue Oh everything up
boats well uh we buy some boots Monday
so have you used all of that petrol hi
guys we done it
that was exhausting oh my leg is killing
at my foot
all the bumpy grass everything we’re
exhausted we’d have a little nut now hmm
my joke here is good spike is good oh
yeah my foot is killing look up hold up
mud let’s give you a wash
yeah goosh ma-maybe
yeah mark come back on it and like and
- IDEAL BEGINNER DIRT BIKE CHOICE - FEATURE 1: Real 2-stroke ENGINE, instead of noisy lawn mower motor. FEATURE 2: Equipped with IMPROVED SPEED LIMITER and can limit speed from 30mph to 15mph for sure. FEATURE 3: the desgin is UNIQUE on the market.
- 365-DAY CUSTOMER SERVICE: We provide 365-day customer service via email and phone call support during busniess hours. UPS Insurance: Your bike is insuranced via UPS. Please opt-in amazon email notification this is the only way to get any order update with us. Please provid the real phone number during checkout for fast tech support responses
- WARRANTY COVERED:We warranty the products to be free of material defects in workmanship for the warranty period from the date your product is delivered. Damages on Arrival shall be notified WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAY UPON DELIVERY. Engine is covered to be free from manufacturer defect for three (3) months. Parts are covered under warranty to be free from manufacturer defects for one (1) month, 10 days or not covered under warranty. Details are attached below in the description.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Great size for beginner product size is 50inch x 22inch x 33.5inch with seat height 23 inches. Dry Weight: 48.5LBS/22KG, Wet Weight:57.3LBS/26KG. Package: 42inch x 12inch x 22inch, 60lbs. Maximun weight capcity160 lbs. Fuel tank capacity: 0.45gal/1.7L; Max Speed 24.9 mph(40km/h). Fuel grade: 91# gas. Mixture ratio of fuel & lubricant oil: 20~25:1. FRONT/REAR TIRE SPECIFICATION: 2.5-10, both are disk brakes. Strong front and rear disk brake for maximun control over the bike
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Holeshot Mini Dirt Bike. Tool kit and hardware required to assemble the unit. Owner's Manual. Decal set. EASY TO INSTALL: 85% assembled, all you need to do is the install the rear shock absorber, front wheel, handle bar and the fender and then HERE YOU GO! Video and picture installation is shown in the Technical Specification. Created with high quality material for handling all types of tough situations. Recommended age of rider is 6 years old and up.
50cc Dirt Bike Review
If you are looking to buy a 50cc dirt bike, you will certainly be interested in finding one that is appropriate for you. The most popular type of bike is a hybrid, and it combines the advantages of a conventional bike with the ability to travel off road. Hybrid bikes can have as much as two wheels, but they are more suitable to riding on the road, as they are lighter and more aerodynamic.
A normal 50cc bike is just as capable of riding off road as a hybrid is, however the disadvantages of this type of bike are the same as those of a conventional bike, so you will need to weigh up your options before you purchase one. There are many types of bikes available, and you can also use the internet to look at pictures of them and find out more about them.
There are advantages and disadvantages to each type of bike, so it is important to know which ones you are looking for and what they are, so that you are sure to get a bike that meets your needs. You will need to take into account how much money you are prepared to spend, how far you want to travel with the bike, how much power you are prepared to put out and any safety features you require.
If you are considering buying a 50cc dirt bike as a beginner then you may consider a lightweight bike, or a bike with an electric motor. These are generally easier to ride, as you do not need to be worried about carrying heavy luggage, and they are easy to take apart if you need to go off road.
If you are an experienced rider then you may choose a hybrid, which is slightly heavier than the other two but still easy to handle. However, if you intend to travel a long distance then you will probably want to choose a larger bike. You should be aware that these bikes are suitable for off road travel and you should ensure that you have the correct gear to make the most of your experience.
It is also a good idea to get some insurance for the 50cc bike before you purchase it. If you want to use it on a regular basis then you will definitely need a bike-insurance policy, so you can be certain that you won’t lose any money when you are on the bike and you know you are covered in the event of anything untoward. So don’t hesitate to buy a bike!
Last update on 2021-05-08 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.