24-inch Boys Bike Review
this is a 24-inch boys bike
ideal for boys but generally about eight
to eleven years of age anything older
any boy older than that you generally go
to an extra small adult bike so this
particular bike is a 7-speed it also
comes in a three-speed version which has
a back pedal break or a 21 speed which
has a triple chain wheel at the front
gives you much greater gear range but
it’s ideal for people in hilly areas if
you live somewhere like RAM being at the
beach or with it just undulating area
7-speed is fine this particular bike has
an aluminium frame the tires roll quite
well so they’ve got enough grip that
kids can do their thing and go into the
parks and all that sort of stuff but it
rolls well if you’re on a bike path the
bike comes with a stand so kids as we
know tend to drop their bikes and most
24-inch bikes come with a derail your
protector so if they drop the bike down
that protects the gear system suspension
is just a basic suspension system great
little bike simple to use
- Schwinn aluminum mountain frame with Schwinn suspension fork offer controlled riding. 24-inch wheels fit riders ages 8 and up, or 4'8" to 5'6" in height.
- 21 speeds with Shimano Revo shifters and Shimano rear derailleur provide quick gear changes.
- Alloy linear pull brakes deliver sure stops.
- Schwinn alloy triple cranks offer optimal gearing.
- Schwinn 24 X 2.1-inch all-terrain tires provide go-anywhere traction.
Last update on 2020-05-29 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.