AlansBMX: 18inch Wheeled bikes
Spivak is going to talk you through
today the 18-inch wheel bikes we’ve
definitely seen this category grow over
the last couple of years for a number of
reasons but our range now has expanded
quite a bit much as most of the
manufacturers are covering them where do
sometimes you know parents if they
didn’t ride BMX to the kid they don’t
really understand the size of the bike
so they look up a 20-inch wheel bike and
think yeah you know if little wheels
it’ll do for him and the kids you know I
don’t know seven or something because
they can touch the floor or the think
the bikes going to be okay the BMX isn’t
measured in height you don’t sit down
anyway it’s measured in this distance
here which is the top two you blend so
what we found the last few years kids
were getting B and X bikes getting good
ones and they were just way too big for
them so you see these kids on 500 600
pound bikes the skatepark of some of the
seat not being able to do anything and
the reason being is either the bars are
too tall or the bike was too long
wheelbase was too long you know and a
lot of those kids have got over two
scooters because it was easier because
you know they couldn’t ride that bike so
for an age category approximately
between 7 and 11 the 18-inch wheel bikes
fit the bill they’ve got a shorter top
tube typically 18 18 and a half inch
talk to you this distance here again
shorter wheelbase smaller wheels so a
lot easier to learn to ride BMX skate
park on it a lot easier to ride apart
from obviously the shorter crank length
the rims are the tires everything is
done to BMX on these things so if you
don’t be worried that you can’t
customize that your stems into native as
a standard size you leave as everything
else the only thing really is the crank
length the frame the fork obviously and
the the wheels and the the rims and the
tires you can even fit you know
aftermarket hops to this you know the
really really really good and price-wise
we probably started you know just over
200 pounds up to something like you know
that United the three year $399.99 if
you go on the website on the BMX
complete bikes scrolled
the little the menu opens up and you can
see the 18-inch wheel bikes on there
- DESIGN FOR KIDS - 1. This 18" bike comes with kickstand only. 2.Quick release seat simplify the height adjustment. 3.Saddle with holder, help them to learn riding by grab the holder. 4.Foot brake suitable for young rider don't have enough power to manipulate the hand brake, the 18" bike comes with foot brake and hand brake.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE - Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. The bike comes with black tire & single speed, only little maintenance needed due to the simple design.
- DIY DECAL & SAFE CHAIN GURAD - Your child will get a DIY decal, they could make a unique bike with the decal by sticking their name on the frame or chain guard. The chain guard well protects the chain, it will last longer than other bikes, your child will not get hurt when try to touch the chain.
- EASY TO INSTALL - The children bike comes with 85% Pre-assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire, normally takes a novice about 20 minutes to assemble it. If you have problem about assembly or the bike, please contact us.
- RECOMMENDED SIZE CHART - 12" biike for 2-4 years(33"-41") Toddler,14" bike for 3-5 years (35" - 47") child,16" bike for 4-7 years (41" - 53") boys & girls, 18" BIKE FOR 5-9 YEARS (43"-59") BOYS & GIRLS. Note: child height may vary even at the same age, please take the height into consideration.
In the quest to be the best rider you can be, there are many things that you should consider when shopping for an 18-inch bike. The majority of bikes on the market today come in three different sizes: small, medium and large. When you want to be the best rider you can be, you should definitely consider an 18-inch bike to maximize your safety while also enjoying your riding experience.
A large bike is one of the most expensive types of bikes to buy. You will not have to spend as much money on a 18-inch bike, but you will still have to look at the features. There are plenty of features that you can get with a large bicycle. If you plan on riding alone, you will want to think about the additional features that come with these types of bikes so that you can enjoy riding without worrying about being in danger.
Some of the features that you will find with a large bike include a wide variety of styles. While you may prefer a more classic style, a 18-inch bike may be just what you need to increase your biking experience. The wide variety of styles that are available for bikes of this size will allow you to customize the look of your bike to your liking.
The larger the tire on your large bike, the more you will be able to enjoy riding. Tires that are larger are also easier to ride on and they are easier to climb hills. If you enjoy biking in the snow and the rain, you will want to consider buying a large bike that comes equipped with an all-weather tire. This will allow you to have tires that can survive your rides in the rain. The all-weather tire will allow you to enjoy the same type of biking experience that you would have if you were riding on dry land.
The 18-inch bicycles that are available to you today come in many different designs, colors and styles. You can buy a large bike that looks like a traditional mountain bike and has no aerodynamic features. You can also purchase a large bicycle that looks like a cross country bike and has modern aerodynamic features.
The best thing to do when you are looking to purchase a 18-inch bicycle is to look around. You want to make sure that you are getting an item that you will love for a long time. You will also want to make sure that you are buying the right size for you. If you take your time when you are trying to decide on your new bike, you will not regret it for sure!
Last update on 2020-08-04 / Disclaimer: as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.